2013年10月12日土曜日

I can understand watching in " Planet of the Apes " movie anti-Japanese sentiment in South Korea

I can understand watching in " Planet of the Apes " movie anti-Japanese sentiment in South Korea

I was wondering whether you are exposed to Japan , was stain mad vindictive abnormal the " anti-Japanese " sentiment in Korea but why , I was able to understand After viewing " Planet of the Apes " movie ( Legacy) .
I understand this movie that he 's a movie that embodies the feeling superior to Japanese of Korean at the same time .

Planet ( Korean ) dominated monkey Gorilla orangutans .

It was treated as a slave becomes a hunted man ( Japanese ) is suppressed there.

But the elder statesman of our orangutans ( Korean ) , was under the rule of human ( Japanese ) monkeys ( Japanese colonial period ) and ( Koreans ) long ago . But it is had secretly fear that the " fact " is exposed the treatment knows the fact that it was rational and intellectual treatment .
I was oppression , suppression strongly human ( Japanese ) as the inside out of fear . → accusation of anti-Japanese education, comfort women , Yasukuni etc.











Japanese said, " The read and write Hangul to you guys Koreans from now , and education so that you can converse . "

Monkey ( Korean  N-Korean ) " Yes,sir  My Master "

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿